About the congress
Crimea Gaming Congress was held in Yalta on August 22, 2014. The special event was attended by representatives of authorities, investors, leading players of gambling industry and international experts. Crimea Gaming Congress disclosed all relevant matters of gambling business that were banned within 5 years. The Gaming Congress was the first real action in the industry after the adoption of the law on new gambling zones and gave a start to the development of gambling business on the South Coast.
About what was said at the congress
- About plans of the Crimean authorities in respect of the gambling zone
- Who invests in the gambling zone of the Crimea?
- Investment in the infrastructure of the Big Yalta has been estimated
- A plan of junket tourists’ attraction has been proposed
- An issue of influence of the gambling zone on tourism and entertainment industry in the Crimea has been discussed
- An optimistic forecast for the development of the bookmakers in the Crimea has been made
- The federal law on gambling activity and its effects in the republic has been discussed
- It has been found out that the gambling zone will be within the Big Yalta
- bookmaking programs and bettinghouses owners land-based casino representatives
- industrial equipment manufacturers
- licensing and certifying European authorities
- owners of tourism, hotel, and construction business
- junket tourists, players